In these challenging times, we have adapted the full Mindset for Life program to deliver it online. Over six sessions we will take you through a range of frameworks, tools and research to help you reflect on your expectations and experiences of retirement and design the future that you want to live in your later life.
Sessions will be convened by experienced convenors from Think Human, the lead delivery agency for Mindset for Life. Spaces are limited, but we will repeat the online program so long as COVID-19 restrictions remain in place.
Please Note: The Mindset For Life Zoom based programme consists of 6 integrated sessions. Attendance at all 6 sessions is recommended.
All sessions start at 7.30 pm and finish at 9 pm
- Retirement perspectives – Monday 15/6/20
- Reflecting back – Thursday 18/6/20
- Reframing your Mindset – Monday 22/6/20
- Looking to the future – Thursday 25/6/20
- Setting positive habits – Monday 29/6/20
- Social resilience & navigating future – Thursday 2/7/20
A short introduction to using Zoom is available on request.